Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My favorite storage boxes

I love fishing boxes.  Not those big tackle boxes, but the Utility boxes that both Plano and Flambeau make.  Yes, these same companies make the bead boxes that you can find at JoAnn's and Michaels, but the fishing boxes tend to be cheaper and easier to customize.  I keep jeweler's tools, beads, silver (the rust inhibitor boxes keep the silver shiny), KAM snaps, and my machine needles in these boxes.  Not to mention paint brushes, drawing pencils, and charcoals.

I typically pick up my boxes from the local Bi-Mart store, but when I wanted a certain size and configuration (to fit into my fishing tackle box-turn art box) I found what I needed at http://www.tacklewarehouse.com.  The prices are good & they offer a 10% military discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment