Sunday, February 19, 2012

Too Many Hobbies....

I collect hobbies.  Maybe it's because I get to buy new tools with those hobbies.  My hubby's probably one of the few guys in the US who is actually able to get away with buying a tablesaw "for the wife" for Christmas.  Yes, I actually asked for one.  After all, I'm the one who bought the circular saw.

My latest "find" has been Tunisian Crochet.  I learned how to crochet ages ago with granny squares out of scrap yarn at, go figure, my gramma's.  I picked it back up a few years ago as a means of staying sane while hubby was in surgery.  I needed a zen task to keep me busy and a book wasn't going to cut it.  Now that I have a two-year-old, it's just about the only thing that I can work on without worrying about what the kiddo's going to do.  She has my tool habit and has figured out that the box under the sewing machine makes the machine (and mommy) make noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment